Your SD Worx account
Answers for the most frequently asked questions
Creating an SD Worx account.
You can create an SD Worx-account in one of two ways:
- either by accepting an invitation email from your employer:
- Click on the "ACCEPT" button in the email.
- If you are new to SD Worx, please click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT".
- or if you already had an account for one of the SD Worx portals/applications in the past, and are now required to transfer to the updated SD Worx account:
- In this case, as soon as you have logged in with your old login, you will automatically be shown the page to create a new account.
In either case, follow the steps below:
- Provide a personal email address which you will use in future to log in.
By linking your account to your personal email address, you can continue to log in, even if you change employer, and you can be sure that even if you are off work for a longer period of time, you won't miss out on any important communications.
You can only use your personal email address to link to one SD Worx account. If your email address is already in use, that means you probably already have an account you created in the past. Go back to your invitation email and then log in with your existing SD Worx account.
- Choose a strong password.
Our password strength checker will help you with this.
- Check and correct your personal details if necessary.
- Once you have entered all the details correctly, click on the "NEXT" button.
- To confirm your email address, you will receive an email to your personal email address with a 6-digit verification code. Enter it and click the "NEXT" button.
- Enter your mobile number -optional- and click on the "NEXT" button.
We recommend entering a mobile number so that we can restore access to your SD Worx-account more easily if you ever have problems logging in.
No additional security or recovery needed? Then click on the "SKIP" link.
- If you have entered a mobile number, we also need to verify this. To do so, we will send you a text message with a 6-digit verification code. Enter it and click the "NEXT" button.
Once you have completed all these steps, your SD Worx-account is set up and you can now log in using your email address and the password you chose.